We are an Adobe Platinum Partner and the 2020 Adobe Delivery Quality Enterprise Solution Partner of the Year. With specializations across all Experience Cloud products, we bring deep know-how in audience and insights mastery, ecommerce and cloud solutions, media optimization and DX design – along with proven expertise and unique offerings in data and identity. All of which ideally positions us to power dynamic digital journeys and personalized interactions for global enterprise clients.
Dentsu recently announced a new strategic partnership with Adobe focused on identity, CX transformation, and a shared vision to build value for brands through digital innovation. The partnership adds Merkle, a dentsu company, to the Adobe Independent Software Vendor program and positions Merkury, its identity resolution platform, as Adobe's leading identity partner.
Visit our Booth to get insights and learn more!
Meet the Team
Our thought leaders are hosting several "braindates" (roundtables) during Adobe Summit. You Can register for any our our sessions via the portal. Topics include:
- Get a Headstart on your AEP RTC CDP Implementation
- CDP Measurement: From Vision to Value
- The Role of AEP in a Cookieless World
- Journeys vs. Campaigns
- Merkle’s ROI Calculator to Convince your CMO, CFO, CIO to use AEM as a Cloud Service
S805 - Lessons from the Leading Edge of Personalization at Scale
With customer-obsessed brands betting big on personalization at scale to unlock greater customer engagement, revenue growth, and brand loyalty, marketing and CX leaders face urgent decisions on just where, when, and how to place those bets. CX leaders from dentsu and a client share insights and solutions from the front lines of their work to mature the customer experience from channel-based campaign management to fully integrated, journey-based CXM.
- Key innovations in strategy and tech for personalized journey management, with a focus on retail
- How organizations’ command of customer identity will make or break personalization, decisioning, and journey orchestration
- Customer journey analytics and the building blocks of seamless and successful journeys
- How to map an effective CXM maturity plan for your organization
S806 - How to Scale Content Creation: Roadmap for Global Brands
Marketers are moving toward a strategy of hyper-personalized customer experiences, placing big bets on data, analytics, and automation to target individual customers and deliver more contextual experiences. But most still struggle to produce content at the pace necessary to support personalization at scale. Get a detailed look at an innovative, API-driven approach to harnessing Adobe technology by integrating components of Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Workfront to connect, inform, and empower content teams across the production lifecycle. This session builds on dentsu’s Content Symphony enterprise content platform solution, which was named “Featured Partner Solution” for the new Adobe Marketing System of Record in 2021.
Learn how this approach enables each key role in a content team to work efficiently:
- Marketing team managers generating and green-lighting marketing ideas
- Agency project managers and producers running a marketing project
- Creatives producing content