The depreciation of third-party cookies intensifies by the day, and with it comes confusion about the future of identity and the idea of addressability as we know it. In this paper, we’ll discuss the key questions that organizations need to answer as soon as possible to keep above water in this new world.
You will learn:
- Expectations as privacy concerns continue to evolve
- Organizational impacts of the future of identity
- How to build and enrich first-party data for customers and prospects
- How to run efficient media without the third-party cookie
- Sharing and measuring data in a privacy safe way