In their recent report, The Evolution of Customer Journey Management, the Winterberry Group observes how “few brands are built to effectively engage with consumers on the consumer’s terms. Instead, they are built around products, lines-of-business, and organized by divisions and functions.”
It’s a critical challenge, the report notes, that customer journey management seeks to solve – and summarizes the key components of journey management as follows:
- Customer data management
- Journey analytics
- Decisioning and orchestration
- Engagement and personalization
- Measurement and reporting
Adobe has been at the forefront of journey management with orchestration and analytics solutions released over previous years that aim to help marketing leaders take command of their customer experience. But their newest offering, Adobe Journey Optimizer (Launched at this year’s Adobe Summit) represents an important leap forward in real-time, identity-based journey management capabilities for customer-obsessed brands.
In the video above, Merkle’s Petar Lafchiev shares his insider’s perspective on Adobe Journey Optimizer (AJO), including:
- How AJO enables marketers to mature their capabilities from channel-based campaign management to journey-based CXM
- The central role of identity data in personalization, decisioning, and orchestration
- The unique role Merkle played as a partner with Adobe in shaping the capabilities of AJO
For more information on Adobe Journey Optimizer, read our ebook, check our infographic, or contact us for a more specialized assessment of how AJO can drive CXM transformation at your organization.