Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We strive to create an environment where everyone feels valued, welcome, heard, respected, and can bring their authentic selves to work.
At Merkle, we recognize that an environment comprised of people from diverse backgrounds improves our business and communities. We are working to foster a culture that welcomes and values everyone — regardless of differences in thought, ability, gender, sexuality, race, ethnicity, or religion.
We are leading a cultural and structural transformation that enables us to thrive as a leader in our fast-paced industry. Our commitment to an inclusive work culture is supported by business-leader ownership, attracting and retaining employees from diverse backgrounds, and efforts to advance equity in our local communities.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion is at the heart of our quest to challenge and define industry-leading solutions and to be a great place to work.
How We're Making It Happen
- 40+ hours of activate DEI participation by senior leadership
- 12 MAIP fellows sponsored, YTD
Representation and retention
- Mentorship circles for underrepresented groups, e.g., Seat at the Table (SAAT) mentorship program
- Increased engagement and strategic partnerships with Historic Black Colleges and Universities, such as our partnership with Howard University
- Intersectional events and speakers like the dentsu-led, groundbreaking, “Let’s Chat: Bridging the Gap between Minorities and Law Enforcement” series
- Ongoing DEI training, learning, and development curriculum for all employees