5 Essential Media Trends to Plan for in Q1
Five defining trends will shape the media landscape in 2021. Having the insights to make proactive plans and informed decisions in these areas will be essential to maximize the performance of media in the first quarter of the year.
Merkle’s Q1-2021 Media Insights Report is packed with key trends, data, and considerations to help you hit the ground running with your Q1 media strategy and planning.
Download the eBook to take smart action on:
- Experiences: Virtual alternatives to in-person events will provide opportunities for direct— and in many cases live —connections to consumers.
- Social commerce: Commerce within social channels is expected to continue growing as brands extend their digital storefront.
- Gaming and sports: Increased popularity in gaming will unlock expanded demographics and new ways to creatively reach consumers at home.
- Over the top and connected TV: Both are becoming key sources of entertainment during stay-at-home orders and this growth is presenting new marketing opportunities.
- Cookieless future: It will be important to stay informed on the impacts of changes to privacy regulations and be able to activate and measure media spend when some methods no longer exist.