Be prepared for marketing's next chapter. Brave New Worlds, the marquee marketing and analytics transformation summit, will help you adapt to the forces redefining advertising.
You’ll hear from the foremost experts on media and data strategy, machine learning, marketing technology, consumer privacy, and more.
Interested in attending? Register here.
The Identity Dialogues: Always-On Marketing, Fact or Fiction?
Our panel of identity resolution experts will discuss why today's marketing executives need a strategic foundation that includes an always-on identity data strategy, and how to avoid the pitfalls that cost companies time, money, and customers.
- Joanna O'Connell, VP, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Steve Silvers, SVP and GM, Product, Neustar
- Travis Clinger, SVP, Addressability and Ecosystem, LiveRamp
Head of Merkury Advanced TV, Merkle
Don't Believe the Hype: Investigate, Invest, or Ignore
What data and marketing strategies should you prioritize? Partnerships you should forge? Technologies you should invest in? What hype should you be ignoring? Learn from marketing leaders across the executive panel to help you identify the opportunities, pitfalls, and companies to watch.
- Devon DeBlasio, Director, Product Marketing, Neustar
- Lori Walker, Director of Product Management, Neustar
- Jess Simpson, SVP Global Identity, Data & Tech Consulting, Publicis Group
- Dan McKinney, VP, Data & Analytics, and Audience Insights, Audacy
VP, Digital Transformation, Merkle | Cardinal Path