Top Retailer Gets A Global CMS With Adobe Experience Manager
Millions in licensing costs saved. A dramatic increase in global launches. All delivered to an audience of 2.5 million.
- The client wanted to address its challenges with over 2.5 million associates being unable to locate relevant content on its existing internal web portal. This global enterprise wanted to create a next-generation associate experience portal by making it highly personalized and effective with its search functionality.
- Its associate portal infrastructure needed to support a global enterprise ecosystem spanning multiple countries.
- The overall goal was to deliver personalized and relevant content to associates and remove the friction that they were feeling while in search of tools for job efficiency.
Merkle worked closely with the client and conducted an assessment through detailed discovery, creating a high-performing, flexible, and scalable solution that aligned with customer’s goals/requirements:
- A global self-service website creation tool similar to Square Space, Weebly, and Wix
- A platform that supported the creation of multiple language sites including real-time language translation capabilities
- Deliver highly personalized content to associates from any approved device.
- Implementation of a unique, global analytics strategy for insights
- Cloud-powered, global platform on Azure
- Modernized user experience and interface for site visitors
- Federated search experience leveraging SOLR
- High performance platform supporting 2.5+ million authenticated daily users
In licensing cost savings for the retailer by consolidating on AEM
Increase in successful AEM launches globally
Keys to success
- Implementing Adobe Experience Manager as the CMS to deliver personalized content to 2.5+ million associates daily. Developing an amazing search experience across the retailer’s digital properties.
- Creating global, scalable infrastructure for the retailer’s complete digital enterprise.
- Integrating with SSO and other numerous third-party APIs.