Let's Meet at Salesforce Connections
June 7-8 | Chicago, IL
Salesforce Connections brings together industry leaders in marketing, commerce, and innovation – growing customer love with the power of personalization and data. Join us to explore our commerce and digital transformation capabilities of the entire Salesforce ecosystem.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page to stay updated on Merkle events and sessions. And why wait until the conference starts? Schedule a meeting now to talk about how Merkle + Salesforce can bring your messaging to life and grow your business, and then keep scrolling for the conference details.
Partner & Sponsor
Merkle is proud to be the Innovator Sponsor of Salesforce Connections. A Salesforce Consulting Partner since 2004, Merkle empowers brands with customer-focused solutions and scaled digital strategies for their Salesforce tech stack. As the leading agency partner in the Salesforce ecosystem and largest global Commerce Cloud partner, Merkle helps clients’ get the most value out of their Salesforce investment – lending expertise across every Salesforce platform for seamless customer experience transformations.
Learn more about our Salesforce practice and client work here.
How to Connect with Us at Connections
Merkle will have six on site experiences for conference attendees:
- Stop by booth 401 near the Salesforce Commerce campground area! Request a meeting HERE.
- Ask the Expert: Schedule or visit our booth to meet with Merkle Innovators in Commerce, Loyalty, Messaging & Journeys, and Identity & Personalization from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (CT) on June 7 and 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (CT) on June 8.
- Not sure where to begin or how to improve your digital maturity? Complete this SURVEY prior to Connections and schedule time to discuss on site with one of our experts!
- Unwind from a full day of Connections at Merkle's happy hour held at Venue Overdrive from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. (CT) on Wednesday, June 7. Request an invite HERE.
- At Connections, the fun doesn’t stop when the sun sets. In fact, we’ll just be getting started. Join Merkle on June 7 after the Salesforce Connections concert to keep the party going! Request an invite.
- Kick off the first day of Salesforce Connections with Merkle’s Shift7 team for a morning of breakfast and networking from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. (CT) in the 270 Restaurant inside McCormick
Join our keynote presentation, Scale Your DTC Strategy from Story to Sale, June 8 at 9:00 a.m. (CT) in the Keynote room!
- Merkle’s Americas President, Pete Stein, will be joined by Nidhi Shetty from Kenvue, Part of the Johnson and Johnson Family of Companies, to discuss how organizations can enhance their customer experience and navigate success in the DTC world.
Our breakout session, How Data Cloud Can Empower Your Marketing Cloud, will take place June 7 at 11:30 a.m. (CT) in room 183 on the first level.
- Hear from Merkle’s Data and Decisioning experts, Erin Kelsh and Sean Villalobos, on how marketers can take critical 1st-Party data to create lasting brand-customer relationships.
Salesforce has released their latest innovation, Data Cloud. Check out this Merkle report to learn more about how to gain a competitive advantage with the new platform.
Download Applying Salesforce Data Cloud to Your Business
Want to learn how to optimize your Salesforce tech stack, overcome common roadblocks, and deliver more connected experiences? Download this playbook for a comprehensive overview of how Merkle can help you better understand how to build a more strategic Salesforce ecosystem.
Download Optimizing Your Salesforce Stack
What does Salesforce Data Cloud mean for your job? Check out this infographic for a look at the world’s first real-time data platform through the eyes of a CMO, CDO, and Marketing Operations Lead.
Download What Salesforce Data Cloud Means for Your Job
Schedule a meeting with our experts at Salesforce Connections to chat about how to power customer-first innovation with Salesforce solutions.
Can’t join in person? Join virtually or request on-demand links after the event.