A Flexible, Scalable CMS Solution for Leading Dental Support Organization
“To encourage the individuality of each supported dental practice, we needed to customize the online experience while maintaining a unified brand."
As a widely-recognized brand within its industry, this leading dental support organization wanted to make it possible for its supported dentists to personalize their websites while staying within company brand style guidelines. The existing in-house CMS didn’t provide flexibility for full personalization – only one section allowed the practices to customize content. Knowing they would have to procure a new CMS solution, this organization established the following objectives:
- Deliver the parent brand across all 495 unique domains
- Implement a uniﬁed CMS platform with the ability to integrate with other marketing technologies and an API hook to connect to the company’s central database
- Must be a low-cost, continual investment, scalable (add up to 50 new websites a year), and content customizable
- Finalize implementation and deployment of all 495 domains within a 100-day window
This organization selected Adobe Experience Manager as the uniﬁed CMS platform of choice. It met all of the identiﬁed objectives, and could seamlessly integrate with the other Adobe Marketing Cloud tools currently in use, like Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics.
Axis41 (a Merkle Company), was awarded the services based on their large-scale CMS implementation capabilities, healthcare and regulation expertise, long-term vision alignment, and cultural ﬁt. Starting with an in-depth UX process, we identiﬁed opportunities to improve user flow and created design packages to customize each website through color, type, and imagery. This allowed multiple ofﬁces within the same market to have a unique look and feel – all staying true to the corporate brand.
Keys to success
- Identifying opportunities to improve user flow
- Leveraging the strenths of Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Taking advantage of Adobe Experience Manager's extensibility
- A scalable solution that allowed individual practices to stay true to the corporate brand