Merkle's Sr. Director of Creative, Don Sklenka will be speaking on a panel at Fast Forward's Future of Video.
This one-day event will focus on "What does the future of video hold?" and brings together the leading video experts across top advertisers, media agencies, publishers and measurement providers. This virtual summit, will explore the forces shaping the rapid evolution of the video landscape and—more importantly—how marketers can adjust to take advantage of these new opportunities.
Creating Future-proof Creative Assets
The fragmentation of video consumption across both devices and channels such as social, open web, linear, and OTT—compounded by the ability to personalize creative by audience—has left creative teams unsure of how to best produce video assets with the flexibility required to fulfill today’s media plans. In this panel, leading advertisers and agency veterans discuss a modern approach to meeting these production challenges.
- Heather Conneran, Senior Manager, DnA Marketing, General Mills
- Amanda Glen, VP, Account Management, Flashtalking
- Tej Rekhi, Head of Product, Dynamic Content Engine, Publicis Groupe
- Alan Schulman, Founder & Chief Creative Officer, Contagious Content
- Don Sklenka, Senior Director, Creative Strategy, Merkle
SVP, dentsu DCO Solutions