Shoppers Stop victoriously journeys from offline to online, while redefining industry benchmarks with Sokrati
One of India’s biggest fashion retail chains, Shoppers Stop started their online journey with Sokrati in early 2016 with user acquisition as their primary challenge. In order to accomplish this, the team worked on creating awareness, driving app installs, boosting traffic and optimizing conversions, all of which helped in successfully achieving the set objective.
Owing to the fact that fashion and apparel is a highly competitive E-Commerce realm, Sokrati identified Facebook amongst other popular channels as the key growth partner for ShoppersStop.com.
“Dynamic Product Ads & Mobile App Install campaigns gave us an innovative way to showcase our offerings and effectively reach new audiences. It also gave us extensive re-marketing tools to increase RoAS. Team Sokrati has proven to be great growth partners; they have been working with us closely to form and execute complex strategies while capitalizing the channel for us. The team constantly ideates to optimize our catalog’s potential and help us earn improved revenues.”
Month-on-month improvement in efficiency
Reduction in cost per lead within 6 months
Improvement in iOS installs
Keys to success
- Using relevant interest targets generated inexpensive clicks and helped achieve 1.5X improvements in the CTR at half the CPC.
- Facebook’s lookalike, custom and interest-bucket targeting tactics were incorporated, with customer cohorts across Tier I and Tier II cities.
- This was followed by campaign segmentation at device and placement level.
- All of these witnessed a sudden surge in click-through rates, and consecutively, growth in conversion volumes, while improving transaction costs.
- Furthermore, a previously-active audience set was targeted using Dynamic Product Ads, influencing return visits and encouraging repeat purchase intent.