Mobile Growth Knowledge Series - App Store Optimization Webinar
The secret weapon to optimize your app for higher ranking in the search results
Increase your App's visibility & downloads
App store optimization (ASO) is the secret weapon that can help you optimize your apps to rank higher in the search results. With more than 6 million apps, getting your app discovered is one of the biggest issues facing mobile app publishers today. Users often look for the top apps in the App Store, so achieving a top-ranking position in the app store can be crucial for your app success. Organic app installs are a sustainable and cost-effective way to get relevant users to download the app. Apple & Android release timely updates to ensure data privacy and app credibility.
Therefore, understanding ASO is crucial. In this 30-minute webinar, experts from Merkle Sokrati and Branch will help you better understand ASO and share some tips on how to make the most of it.
Meet The Presenters
What will you learn?
- The major factors that affect an App’s ranking and visibility. App downloads and review’s importance in the user journey.
- Video content is in trend, now more than ever, learn how videos can have a positive effect on your Apple and Play store strategies and how Smart Banners can be leveraged to retain users and gain new users.
- Taking advantage of in-App events can level up your campaign strategies, dive deep into customer behaviour and their navigation towards your App to optimize your user journey.
- The recent privacy driven changes in iOS and Android are having a major impact on marketing journeys, get to know how you can get an edge over your competitors and win your users.
- How can your brand streamline web to app journey? iOS 15’s privacy change’s impact on the industry and the right way to leverage it for your brand.
A. App Store Optimization’ Significance
ASO has quickly demonstrated its importance within marketers and developers. ASO is a must, regardless of the industry. You are one strategic approach away from proving your app the importance it deserves!
B. Apple Store’s Changes
Apple Store made 2 major changes for developers, as can now customize their product pages.
- Allows split-testing of up to three different variants of various app assets.
- Unique URLs that link directly to up to 35 different versions of a product page, each of which can be extensively customized.
C. iOS 15 Privacy for Users
Apple is using technical solutions like Private Relay as the primary tool to shift the industry toward their long-term data privacy goals and is only deploying policy enforcement. Apple-designed Private Relay which comprises multiple layers of privacy protection, so that only the user's own device knows all the information. Private Relay impacts user experience functionality such as deferred deep linking, because of the lack of IP address in the link.
D. ASO Must-Haves
Branch's new feature Native Link is a on-device solution designed to bridge the gap between the click and app install, even in the presence of Private Relay. It is never too late to put your A game at ASO, with the right tools and dashboards your App’s performance and user journey can be optimized on time, alongside the ongoing App Store updates.