In the last decade, sustainability has gone from being the domain of a few brave brands to being a topic on boardroom agendas everywhere. It is now a business imperative that helps to reduce costs, reduce energy consumption and improve performance. But it is also expected—and yes, even demanded—by both employees and customers. This presents a unique opportunity for marketers to drive ESG and sustainability strategies beyond vague jargon in ways that enable the company to do the right thing—and be recognized for their positive actions.
Together, we’ll discuss:
- The role of the marketer as a steward of sustainability change - reaching investor, customer and employee audiences and giving voice to future vision and strategy.
- VOC: what is driving customers and investors to prefer companies that are taking action on sustainability?
- ROI: how are companies making the connection between what’s good for the business and what is good for the world?
- Entering the sustainability conversation from a place of authenticity.
- How to operationalize sustainability marketing amidst internal and external expectations.