The shelter-at-home restrictions, office closures and travel reduction in 2020 have had a big impact on how B2B business behave, resulting in vast shifts in how B2B professionals communicate and how they buy. Merkle B2B’s B2B International and gyro conducted research with 500 B2B companies to see how they’ve changed and what their priorities were. The research divided respondents on the basis of them being leaders or laggards in order to understand where the most successful companies prioritized CXM investments and activity.
In this research you'll learn:
- How CXM priorities shifted early in the pandemic.
- The hot topics B2B experience managers are talking about, such as AI and big data.
- How B2B industry leaders invest and act differently when it comes to CXM, including the leading practices they are pursuing.
Download the detailed content to learn more:
- Merkle B2B research study PDF: CXM to drive spend in 2020 and beyond.
- Merkle B2B research study infographic PDF: 6 key pillars to deliver a B2B experience like never before