Marketing and IT leaders continue to face new and major disruptions to their data-driven CX strategies. Adobe Experience Platform is meeting the challenge.
The Adobe Experience Platform is a purpose-built platform for agile CXM, stitching together data spanning the entire customer journey into real-time customer profiles. Ultimately, this closes the gap between the customer, the channels they engage on, and the brand experience they expect. CMOs and CTOs looking to unify customer profiles from disparate sources and activate this data across their marketing stack – Adobe or otherwise – need to understand the power and opportunities Adobe Experience Platform can unlock for their organisations.
Download the eBook to learn how brands use Adobe Experience Platform to:
- Unify and standardise customer data from any system, providing a central view of customers with connectors to and from Adobe and other martech applications
- Enrich, analyse, and empower data in real time to enable advanced audience definition and delivery of more meaningful experiences
- Better orchestrate, manage, and attribute value to personalised experiences for data-led decision making
- Activate customer data in real time with safety and security, leveraging data governance features to comply with privacy, contracts, and regulations
- Integrate with Merkle solutions like LoyaltyPlus™ to further propel the benefits of identity-based data throughout their tech stack