Field of Visions series - Episode 4 - Understanding the role you play in your customer' lives
Field of Visions series - Episode 4 - Nov. 01, 2022
Welcome to our Field of Visions series where we will share forward thinking perspectives around the future of customer experience. Join us and learn how industry experts achieve desired outcomes, exceed customer expectations, and shape long term loyalty in a human centric way.
In this episode join Benoit Soucaret, Niyi Duro-Emanuel, and Pete Markey as they explore the importance of understanding how your brand is perceived in your consumer's mind, and how to use data creatively to enhance the customer experience.
You can also watch the video podcast on our YouTube channel.
In this episode we will cover:
- What does customer experience mean to you?
- Reaching emotional engagement and commitment among customers
- Matching customers' values and the role of community
- Employee Experience (EX) vs Customer Experience (CX) across touchpoints and devices
- Using data creatively to enhance the customer experience