- Appropriately bidding and evaluating mobile traffic
- Supporting in-store performance through Local Inventory Ads
- Tailoring bids and product service through audience segmentation
- Using advanced campaign structuring to serve the right products on the right queries
- Optimizing product feeds for both shoppers and search engines
Google Product Listing Ads (PLAs) are more important than ever before, generating 75% of non-brand paid search clicks for retailers at a conversion rate of 30% higher than non-brand text ads. Google continues to develop new ad formats for capturing shoppers in this space, giving advertisers a myriad of options and levers for managing shopping campaigns. Merkle recently published the PLA Playbook to help advertisers use these options to optimize campaigns and drive strong performance.
In this webinar, Todd Bowman, Danielle Waller, Gaia Read and Walker Osterberg will cover the current state of Google Shopping and touch on key areas of focus for advertisers in this arena.
Sr. Director, Amazon & Product Marketplaces
Senior Analyst, Paid Search
Assoc. Manager, SEM