Junior Project Accountant
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Life as a Junior Project Accountant at Merkle
Come be a part of our professional, collaborative, international, and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference.
As a Junior Project Accountant you will:
- assist in the set-up and management of projects in our systems and in a variety of areas like our time tracking tool, reports, etc.;
- be part of an exciting and challenging migration/integration of several financial systems;
- support the financial systems integration;
- create checks, reports, and analysis;
- act as a key contact for the project and timesheet-related matters for employees;
- attend meetings with finance teams, project managers, etc. across the European entities;
- participate in team meetings, share current project status, issues, blockers, etc.
What we are looking for in you
- University Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- 0 - 3 years of professional work experience.
- Very good level of English.
- Proactive with effective communication skills.
- Logical thinker with an eye for detail.
- Advanced level of spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PPT.
- Knowledge of Navision and JetReport would be a plus.
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting concepts.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons
- Free life and health insurance
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual wellness days
- Merkle Care Employee Assistance Program
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.