Performance Media Specialist
Want to join Denmark’s best digital agency?
For the past 9 years, MyImage has named us just that. Right now, we’re looking for YOU and your talents to grow our team and help Merkle get even better.
Can you crack the code to a sublime user experience, and would you like to develop not only cool solutions, but also yourself in an uplifting environment with fantastic benefits – then keep on reading!
Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
We embody the strong combination of local and global: More than 300 colleagues work here in central Copenhagen, but we are also part of Merkle worldwide and dentsu – a global agency network covering 145 markets.
At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
Smells like team spirit
We don’t have a slide for fast travel between our two floors, but we have plenty of reasons why you’ll love working at Merkle. We offer:
- Attractive terms for maternity and paternity leave
- A nice pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Your own balance of office vs. remote work
- Weekly Friday bars (yup, your weekend buzz is on us!)
- Daily-cious breakfast and lunch from our in-house chefs
- An unlimited amount of coffee, tea and supportive colleagues
- Wine tasting club, running club, game nights, grand parties, fun events
- A creative environment that lets you think 27 kilometers outside the box
We have employees who’ve stayed with us for 5, 10, 15, even 20 years! This is surely due – in part – to our flexible working conditions and consideration for each person’s needs. There’s room for you to be yourself, including dressing however you like. We try our best to take good care of each other, our clients, and the world around us.
This also means we don’t hire brilliant jerks. Do you have a knack for pitching the right ideas, but have your head up your own amazingness? Well, for that reason, we’re out. More than likely, though, you’ll make an awesome addition to our team, and we can’t wait to meet you!
Do you have a great passion for digital marketing? Are you able to translate business goals into relevant media efforts? Then we might have the right job for you.
We are searching for a Performance Media Specialist to help us form, implement and drive digital paid media campaigns for some of Denmark’s most well-known brands. Your day-to-day work consists of developing, executing and reporting on paid media campaigns, in close dialogue with your great colleagues and clients.
As a Performance Media Consultant you will be joining our Northern European Activation Team in Copenhagen, consisting of around 100 best-in-class specialist across Analytics, Paid and Owned Media and Orchestration. But you will also be working on integrated teams with our CXM, Design and Copywriting specialists to create great experiences with a solid business impact for our clients.
Working with us means you will be working with:
- Industry leading platforms such as Google Ads, Meta, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Salesforce, DV360 etc.
- Define, measure and evaluate relevant KPI’s related to paid media and business objectives
- Define media campaigns and oversee the day-to-day execution of these
- Gathering of actionable insights and the communication of these to relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Maintaining knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- You have a strong passion for digital advertising and data measurement
- You have 2 – 3 years experience working with digital paid media campaigns and may already be comfortable in driving client dialogue
- Hands on experience with campaign management on Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Good understanding of data and experience with Analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics)
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint
- As a person you have a proactive mindset
- Fluent Danish and English skills
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding, please contact Tine Moe, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 4294 6916.