Senior Analyst, Media Analytics
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information, contact Merkle at 1-877-9-Merkle or visit www.merkleinc.com.
A highly qualified analytics professional with professional experience optimizing multiple digital marketing channels as well as leading projects/analysts to greatness. The Digital Media Analytics Senior Analyst is focused on supporting our Digital Media business (PPC/SEO, Display, Paid Social) within the Digital Agency Group. The position will be providing analytic direction on strategic clients and helping guide analysts to improve our clients’ digital marketing programs. The Digital Media Analytics Senior Analyst will serve as a primary point of contact between many of our clients and stakeholders around managing and enhancing our clients’ digital measurement. They will also be part of a growing multifaceted digital analytics team that develops advanced analytic solutions for top companies across industries.
•Architect solutions & provide recommendations that drive results on client campaigns & objectives
•Develop custom performance reporting and analyses across multiple channels/clients
•Project manage the coding of models in SQL/Hadoop-Hive and SAS/R/Python
•Work with various internal stakeholders to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner
•Quickly understand multiple data sources and develop methodology for joining data that will add value
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics or related quantitative field required; advanced degree preferred.
- 1 - 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple digital marketing channels
- Understanding of relational databases and familiarity with data processing.
- Experience with high-level scripting languages
- Quantitative field academic/professional experience (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering)
- Experience with digital marketing or web analytics preferred (Omniture, CoreMetrics, Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
- Media Platforms and 3rd Party Tools (Google Adwords, DoubleClick, MediaMath, Bing Ads, ExactTarget, Hitwise, BrightEdge, Facebook, etc.)
- CRM Data Analysis (Customer Segmentation, Churn, Lifetime Value, Acquisition, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where all ideas and contributions are encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry. We embrace differences of opinion. We value diversity of experience and thought, which help us to challenge and define industry-leading solutions, and support our goal of being a great place to work.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.