Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market.
At Merkle, we help brands make the people-based marketing transformation. Using a combination of first- and third-party data, we create, target, and measure the highly customized customer experiences that not only drive immediate results in the form of today’s response and conversion, but also build tomorrow’s increased loyalty and customer value. At the heart of these solutions is Merkle’s deep heritage in the data, analytics, and technology capabilities that enable them.
- Create, update and maintain Data extension, Users
- Create complex journeys using automation studio
- Understanding of Sales-cloud objects and integration
- Understanding of third party data integration
- Build Automation and automation activities
- In depth Understanding of out of the box integrations and custom apps available for Salesforce Marketing cloud
- At least 3 years of HANDS-ON experience working in Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform.
- SFMC Certification Required.
- End to end understanding for SFMC Platform and API's
- Understanding of SFMC API's (SOAP & REST) and serve as a subject matter expert
- Individual who advocates platform governance and best practices
- Understanding of Salescloud objects and integration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, Self-starter who takes a pro-active approach
Graduate Opportunities: Whether you're still studying, recently graduated or are already working and fancy a career hop, we could have a perfect opportunity for you.
Experienced Hires: Leverage your expertise, challenge the status quo and grow your career at Merkle.