Analytics_AS_CX Analyst_IC Senior_Sr. Analyst_146
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for a Senior Analyst
This role is responsible for translating customer feedback into actionable insights that will drive operational improvements. You will be working with cross-functional partners across the client’s organizations to gather requirements and create reports & dashboards that meet their needs. In this role, you will be synthesizing customer experience surveys with other transactional and operational data sources across customer journeys to proactively identify customer pain points and areas of opportunity.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of customer experience and statistical analysis and have to experience deriving insights from customer surveys and other quantitative and qualitative sources of data.
Role: Senior Analyst
- Focus on improving customer experience across the end-to-end journey by continuously listening to customers, synthesizing the data, and proactively distributing the findings to empower customer centric actions and decisions across the organization.
- Translate the Customer Experience survey findings (e.g. NPS, CSAT) and other sources of feedback (e.g. customer comments) across different touch points into actionable insights that influence decision making and business optimizations
- Continuously monitor customer feedback to identify emerging trends and issues and perform deep dive analysis to identify wins and opportunity areas in customer experience
- Represent the voice of customers by sharing the insights broadly and collaborate with appropriate business partners to drive improvements and customer centric decisions
- Gather business requirements and collaborate with internal and external cross-functional partners on data capture and distribution strategies
- Design and build insight-driven tools, reports, and dashboards that provide real-time and easy access to customer feedback across the organization
- Consolidate customer feedback data with other transactional, operational, and behavioural sources of data to paint a clear picture of experience drivers
- Proficiency in telling a comprehensive and completing story with customer feedback and linking different sources of data to provide actionable insights tailored to partners’ needs
- Advocate for customers by continuously developing periodic and ad hoc reports and proactively distributing the insights among appropriate stakeholders
- Create and maintain robust pipelines of data that yield visualized dashboards
- BE / B. Tech/Master’s in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, or a related field of study
- 3+ years of experience in data analytics including experience in customer feedback or survey analytics, statistical analysis, marketing analytics, or similar quantitative fields
- Experience with creating reports, visualizations, and dashboards and communicating results and analyses to technical and non-technical audiences
- Comfortable working autonomously and proactively, identifying new opportunities, and reaching out to partners with new insights
- Proficiency in querying, joining, and manipulating raw datasets for analysis. SQL skills
- Experience using R or Python or SPSS or a similar scripting language/tool for statistical analysis
- Experience building and managing text analytics tools
- (preferred) Experience working with and knowledge of Customer Experience or Voice of Customer metrics (NPS, CSAT, etc.), surveys, and customer feedback
- (preferred) Experience working on quantitative research projects on consumer insights
- (preferred) Experience and knowledge in survey design and CX program management
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiate action, Analytical and problem solver)
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to actively exchange feedback and improve as required by the role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.