Lead Developer/Engineer (C++ Developer)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation agency, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Participates in the entire software development cycle - requirements’ analysis, design and development, unit testing and documentation
- Responsible for long-term code reusability and stability
- Proactively identifies security, usability etc. issues and formulates strategies to resolve them
- Works independently, without guidance, with broader overview on the project
- Takes ownership for the delivery of complex application features and resolves key technical issues related to the assigned project
- Complies with estimation process and is responsible for accurate personal estimates
- Develops required software features, achieving timely and quality delivery
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing
- Mentors new software engineers in the team
- Integrates new technologies
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
REQUIRED PROFILE :
- University education or engineering school
- Min. 3 years of development experience in .Net, C++, Java, Angular, Sql languages; Knowledge of the NeoXam DataHub solution and scripting languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of REST architecture and communication buses such as Kafka and JMS
- Knowledge of the banking sector
- Sense of responsibility, autonomy and spirit of synthesis
- Resistance to stress, adaptability, communication skills and very good team spirit
- Fluency in French and English
- Domicile in Switzerland or desire to take up residence in Switzerland, a plus
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personnel consultancies - we only work with selected partners.