In our digital landscape, where the average B2B buyer journey takes over half a year, it’s vital that B2B organizations deliver relevant and timely messages in the moments that matter most to their customers.
So, how can you connect with today’s B2B buyer and become a winning B2B brand?
Merkle B2B's B2B International and Meta recently conducted a global survey of over 3,000 decision makers to understand why certain brands are chosen, and what B2B organizations are doing to avoid getting lost in a noisy marketplace.
Key takeaways include:
- The importance and impact of social media on today’s B2B buyer journey
- The role ESG and brand purpose play in becoming a successful B2B brand
- The generational differences in communication preferences
- The importance of personalization within the marketing mix
- The winning formula for communicating with today’s B2B buyer