Unica Campaign Executive
This opportunity is within dentsu's integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network - Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle's global brands.
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
Experience : 6 - 8 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Unica Interact & Configurations
- SQL, P-SQL, Triggers
- Unica Workflows
- Unica Offers
- Unica Workflows
Good to Have :
- Unica API
- Any other MA platform – SFMC, Adobe
- Any migrations to or from Unica
Job Description :
As a Unica Campaign Developer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining customer journeys as part of our marketing automation programs. You will be responsible for fully understanding details of client's data and Unica’s marketing capabilities, ensuring clients receive accurately segmented, cleansed, formatted and ready-to-market data.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience working as part of large Information Technology (IT) teams partnering with clients/business groups to support complex Marketing campaign data environment (Must relevant Unica exp > 2yrs).
- Proficiency with administration and development of Unica Campaign software modules (Campaign, Marketing Operations, MARS etc).
- Experience with Unica Interact and its configurations.
- Able to troubleshoot the various technical/functional issues related to Unica.
- Create and apply marketing automation best practices & guidelines.
- Strong hands-on SQL development and analytical skills with UNICA Triggers and Flowcharts Development.
- Experience with Unica Procedures and Plan API.
- Strong hands-on SQL development and analytical skills.
- Previous marketing or marketing data mart experience, Unica experience.
- ETL/SQL, BI, UNICA experience and Marketing background.
- Effectively collaborates with the internal team including marketing, analytics, product management, delivery channels, risk and compliance.
- Ability to interact with and communicate effectively with management.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical skills, quick learner, team player.
- Act as a mentor for Junior Developers and offshore teams.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of Agile methodology.
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science with >= 5 years of IT experience
- Relevant Unica Experience >= 2 yrs
- Strong understanding of relational database design and application
- Understanding of best practices, framework, and design principals in at least 2 of the following areas:
- SQL / PL –SQL
- UNIX / LINUX