Use Google BigQuery for flexible and granular analysis, maximising the potential from your online and offline data.
Google Cloud Platform, and specifically Google BigQuery help you get more out of your analytics data, providing more granular and flexible analysis capabilities across a broad spectrum of datasets.
As Google Cloud Platform partners, we can help you get set up with Google BigQuery and start pushing your analysis and reporting further.
Getting Started with Google BigQuery
Whether you’re looking to compare Google’s offering with your existing big data analysis tools, or you’re starting from scratch, we’re here to help you get to grips with Google BigQuery and the Google Cloud Platform. Some areas we are currently supporting clients in include:
- Training on BigQuery and its SQL language
- Support setting up and controlling access and billing
- Assist in integrating Google Analytics data with CRM and media data (e.g. Double Click)
- Utilising the Data Transfer Files for user level Double Click analysis
- Integrating BigQuery with Google Sheets, Data Studio 360 and Tableau
- Using BigQuery with Google Cloud Datalab for increased data exploration and visualisation
- Gaining early access to Alpha and Beta products
Clients We've Helped
Analysis and Insights
Once you’re set up with Big Query, our experts and data scientists are on hand to maximise the potential from your GA and CRM data. Insights we’re currently driving, beyond those available in Google Analytics include:
- Advanced conversion path analysis
- User navigation/flow analysis
- Advanced attribution modelling
- Customer modelling to identify high LTV candidates or churn propensity
- Audience identification e.g. RFM analysis to push back into media channels
- Predictive analytics