Project Management Officer (PMO)
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
Merkle are a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger between Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000+ passionate individuals in 146 countries.
Currently sourcing an experienced Project Management Officer (PMO) who will participate in the development, enhancement and establishment of new project management standards and processes to expand the PMO service offering.
The Project Management Officer (PMO) will perform project services for the project lead for tasks such as project setup in the systems, project controlling and reporting, invoicing, and customer-specific evaluations. He / She uses existing standards in a safe manner to ensure efficient execution of administrative project management tasks.
- Provide, in alignment with the project manager, all tools and reports required by the standard to monitor the project
- Responsible for recurring execution of defined administrative tasks for the duration of the project lifecycle
- Ensure compliance with the rules during all the project life cycle
- Provide training materials and sessions about our PM standards and processes
- Comfortable crunching numbers with an analytical/financial mindset
Monitoring & Controlling:
- Monitor defined KPIs of the project and perform project review if needed
- Provide verbal and written communication to the project manager in case of deviations.
- Basic knowledge of project management, controlling, and reporting ideal!
- Basic knowledge of business KPI
- Any BI related experience
- Experience in the definition and elaboration of processes and standards
- Very good MS Office skills, especially Excel
- Good communication skills, ability to interpret data and describe process flows
- Very good English, written and spoken
- Ability to structure oneself and one's tasks well
- Ability to maintain an overview of a large number of small-scale tasks
- Previous experience in project assistant or as a PMO is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree or completed apprenticeship useful
- Fluency in English is a must! Individually able to build a sense of trust and rapport that creates a comfortable & effective workplace.
- Proficient communication skills to teach the team various concepts around scalability, automation, and security.
Mindset & behavior
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving experience
- Passion for innovation and “can do” attitude
- Brings a high-energy and passionate outlook to the job and can influence those around them
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging / disruptive technologies
Why you should work with us?
- We are cooperating with an all types and sizes of clients from all around the world which allow us to provide a very diverse portfolio of projects and technologies to choose from to our people.
- You will be part of a startup-minded branch of a company with a very strong and stable background.
- Your contributions will have a distinct impact on our clients.
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work.
- Career path growth astounding – client grows, our team grow, you grow!
- Start-up agile atmosphere.
- Friendly international team of creative minds
And we offer even more!
- All hardware you require -personal use as well.
- Cafeteria and additional benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance via our Edenred system
- Meal vouchers.
- 5 weeks of vacation (25 days)
- Wellness Days
- Medical advisory system - ulekare.cz
- Well-being benefit.- Soulmio
- We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc which are rewarded
- Flexible working hours and home-office - Hybrid models available to suit all!
- Opportunity to travel. (At last!)
- We have an employee breakfasts regularly. We also enjoy a few social evenings together and we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life outside of work as well.
- + a lot more!