MarTech Consultancy - Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual, and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
The Technology Consulting Manager will collaborate with and report into the Head of Technology Consulting. They will also be responsible for leading transformational projects with a variety of enterprise clients.
Typical projects will include ecosystem assessments (deep dive on technology architecture & capabilities), vendor assessments, RFP support, use case ideation and strategy development, as well as retained engagements to flexibly consult as a subject matter expert.
What we are looking for in you
- 5-7 years of Implementation-side experience designing and deploying marketing technology solutions such as Customer Data Platforms (CDPs), Customer Experience Platforms, Data Management Platforms, Marketing Clouds or Analytics Platforms
- Experience designing or mapping technology stack architecture, including integrations (and leading presentations to communicate technology architecture and justify recommendations to a senior, technical audience)
- Specific experience with any of the following would be a considered a strong plus: Adobe Experience Platform, Pega Decisioning, Kitewheel (CSG), Salesforce CDP, Salesforce Interaction Studio (Salesforce Marketing Cloud Personalization), Thunderhead (Medallia), Exponea (Bloomreach), Tealium, Boxever (Sitecore), Segment, mParticle, Braze, ActionIQ
- Strategic thinker with the ability to build relationships with senior stakeholders (VP-level) and tailor their communication to different audiences (based on seniority, technical knowledge etc.)
- Proven track record of managing cross-functional / cross-platform digital projects with large groups of distributed stakeholders and project team members
- Desire to lead and develop a rapidly growing capability within a world-class CXM agency
A few of the benefits
- You’ll have a competitive salary, private health & dental insurance, holiday & wellness days off, corporate discounts and career development through Dentsu University
- You’ll have a hybrid working schedule, with some flexibility on start/end hours, and choosing yourself whether to work from home or our modern office on Triton St, London
- We’re a friendly bunch! We host regular team socials and company-wide workshops
You must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.