Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing Specialist
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
We are a leading data-driven & technology-enabled full-service agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across various platforms and devices. We partner with the Top 500 companies in the DACH region as well as in Eastern Europe and focus on customer experience transformation & CXM.
Our 1800 digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 147 countries.
The Employer Branding & Recruiting Marketing Specialist is the key lead in establishing Merkle as a CXM lighthouse for the best talent in the Philippines. We exist to unleash true potential for lasting good and you will play a fundamental role in unlocking potential through and in talent. How? Creating a unique customer experience journey (1) externally for potential talent and candidates through their recruitment journey and then (2) internally for new joiners experiencing Merkle and getting fully onboarded into our culture and on the business.
This is what you will do with us
- You execute our employer branding strategy and EVP to increase our brand awareness across the Philippines
- Partnering closely with HR, Culture, Local Ambassadors and Market leaders you unleash the vision and action plan that establishes Merkle as THE go-to CXM employer of choice
- You take ownership of the recruitment & new-joiner focused employer branding activities – social, campaigns and creative content – based on our EVP, our values and that attracts a DEI talent pool
- You create strategic partnerships with leading digital, tech, agency etc. communities where talent are active as well as key universities where the talent of tomorrow are growing
- You have 2 years’ experience in HR marketing, communications or employer branding, preferably with a strong online/campaign background
- Experience using a collaborative browser-based interface design tool such as Figma
- Has knowledge of design principles and design thinking methodology
- You are an energetic driving force for new ideas and bringing them to life on the market
- Deep understanding of the Philippines recruitment market, with examples of local market partnerships
- Experience in events management
- Experience in IT/ Digital /Consulting environment would be a plus
- You desire to continuously improve the People experience; the way we hire, discover distinctive talent and to provide an exceptional candidate experience
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated hands-on experience implementing recruitment marketing campaigns
- Must-have: Fluency in English
- Self-motivated, collaborative, results-driven
- And most important: You are absolutely passionate about attracting, hiring and retaining the best talent out there – together with us!
- You must be open to a hybrid working set-up (once or twice a week in our office in Makati)
If you feel inspired by us, we will probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.