People Services Team Leader
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
The purpose of this role is to drive operational performance of the People Services team ensuring a high level of quality and compliance in processes and procedures to achieve an excellent performance standard. The Team Leader will have a strong understanding of service delivery and day to day team coordination and will share insights and learnings to ensure the team has full visibility of how the People Services team delivers against business requirements.
• Leads a team of advisors to deliver transactional and specialist HR services to markets across our business, delivering a future-proofed People Services function; facilitates a culture that recognises and maximises the value and contribution of its people
• Ensures standardised HR processes are effectively implemented and services are delivered in a consistent and common way in all applications, monitoring escalations and identifying and implementing opportunities for improvements within agreed timelines
• Promotes clear documentation of HR processes, business rules, metrics and standard operating procedures with your team and wider HR; ensures processes are reviewed and aligned on a regular basis
• Responsible to keep documentation, processes and knowledgebase up to date managing controls to ensure appropriate compliance
• Review and manage the status & volumes of daily workload. Ensure effective management of resource is in place for peak times to ensure business demands are met and ensure that those carrying out the tasks know what is expected of them
• Oversee the resources within the team to ensure that the assigned tasks have been completed within the agreed time and quality (meeting internal SLAs)
• Identify performance issues with third party vendors/ other partners to ensure compliance with agreed service level agreements (SLAs)
• Work with markets to identify and track local changes applicable for service delivery
• Seeks feedback to continually identify opportunities to improve processes and service that support business requirements
• Maintain knowledge of local customs and employment laws, applying this to ensure processes remain compliant with local regulatory/statutory requirements including data protection legislation at all times
• Encourages sharing of ideas and radical collaboration with specialist teams (e.g. payroll, COE’s, business facing HR, finance, legal, tech etc) to deliver KPIs and high-quality services that are compliant with global standards and meet business expectations
• Fostering an environment in the team where we operate with the ability to exercise effective judgement, sensitivity and creativity to service our people as needs and situations change
• Responsible for continuous improvement and ensuring lean and operationally excellent processes together with the global process team
With us, you will become part of:
· An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
· A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
· Possibility to grow and develop
· Start-up agile atmosphere
· Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
· Brand new office in Brno centre with great accessibility
· Laptop and international tariff even for your private use
· Cafeteria of benefits to choose from – life insurance, pension insurance, Edenred Cafeteria and more are coming
· Medical advisory system – ulekare.cz
· 5 weeks of paid vacation (25 days)
· 3 Wellness Days
· Soulmio wellbeing benefit
· We value self-education and learning new technologies, so we support all our team members in obtaining new certifications, attending learning tutorials and conferences etc.
· Flexible working hours and home-office possibility
· We have an employee breakfast regularly, we enjoy beer and wine, we create a lot of opportunities to get together for those who enjoy life, not only work.