Salesforce Solution Architect
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1500+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 64,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- You are responsible for the technical design of our customer projects - your focus is on the definition of complex multi-cloud enterprise architectures and integrations
- You advise clients, support project acquisition in pitches and provide advice and support to the cross-functional team from creation, frontend, backend etc.
- You lead technical project teams and set standards and shape best practices
- You enjoy presenting your ideas to customers - to enterprise architects and CIO's, also in English
- Your work sets standards and shapes the Salesforce Practice and you drive topics together with the Practice Manager
- You are looking forward to travel to our office locations as well as to your customers to support on-site workshops if necessary
- At least 3 years of experience in consulting and delivery of Salesforce projects
- Multiple certifications, at least Application or System Architect
- Experience in the development and delivery of complex multi-cloud Salesforce projects
- Experience and certification with an enterprise integration platform such as Mulesoft is a plus
- At least two years of experience as a Tech Lead on Salesforce projects
- Knowledge regarding release management tools & DevOps processes as well as pre-sales experience desirable
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Proven knowledge in building, expanding and maintaining long-term customer relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and with high performance, humor, flexibility and team spirit
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through mobile working, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball, ping pong table or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!