IP Exp_Lead Consultant_Learning & Development_HCM_BLR
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Regularly engage and review with business stakeholders to understand business context, skill gaps and needs or priorities.
- Address learning needs and/or employee induction for multiple teams
- Use appropriate techniques for training need diagnosis, data capture, analysis, and summary/reporting.
- Develop and deliver suitable training programs to address skill gaps in a timely fashion.
- Plan, execute and monitor quarterly training calendar
- Utilize multiple modes such as self-learning, gamification, social learning, etc to facilitate learning.
- Develop/refresh training content and assessments where required (including with subject matter experts)
- Measure and help refine the impact and experience of L&D programs.
- Timely communication and reporting to business stakeholders
- Own process workflow and communication to ensure quality of program delivery and learner experience
- Co-manage projects with external partners for L&D as required.
- Partner/network with Marketing, IT, Admin and Finance as required for People initiatives.
- Use relevant research to improve the quality of L&D practices.
- Total: 8-10 years
- Relevant: 5-8 years
- People Mgmt.: 1-3 years
Specific areas of expertise
- Across Induction, Certification, High-Potential, Training Calendar (Soft & Tech skills)
- LMS, LXP, online learning / content providers, L&D analytics
Mandatory (top 5)
- Problem solving
- Program Management
- Training facilitation/delivery
- MS Office
Preferred (top 5)
- Psychometric tools
- Learner engagement/Gamification
- Reporting of L&D data
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.