IC Senior_Targeting Ops_Sr. Analyst_Bay Area_CA
Ugam, a Merkle company, is a leading analytics and technology services company. Our customer-centric approach delivers impactful business results for large corporations by leveraging data, technology, and expertise. We consistently deliver superior, impactful results through the right blend of human intelligence and AI. With 4600+ people spread across locations worldwide, we successfully deploy our services to create success stories across industries like Retail & Consumer Brands, High Tech, BFSI, Distribution, and Market Research & Consulting. Over the past 21 years, Ugam has been recognized by several firms including Forrester and Gartner, named the No.1 data science company in India by Analytics Insight, and certified as a Great Place to Work®.
The name Ugam comes from the ancient Sanskrit language and means “source” or “origin.” Ugam seeks to be the source of solutions for the complex problems of retailers, brands and market research firms worldwide. The name signifies the company’s position as a pioneer in the market for data and analytics, and the source of relevant actionable insights for clients.
Ugam, a Merkle company, and part Dentsu, is looking for Senior Analyst
This role (remote now) is responsible for working with the client’s marketing and targeting operations team. This person would work with the clients in understanding campaign objectives, defining customer segments, and implementing end-to-end campaign targeting leveraging internal tools and systems.
Role: Senior Analyst
- Understand the business of Ugam and client needs in specific
- Work with the client to understand the segments and target these defined segments.
- Help the client with insights, reports, and dashboards to make business decisions.
- Publish dashboards with actionable insights to senior stakeholders of the client teams.
- Automate the data-aggregation process in the client’s environment
- Identify & validate data sources, build reports, and own scorecard publication
- Gather requirements from leads, identify/pull/validate relevant data and build custom reports
- Work with onsite and offshore teams to structure solutions based on analytics tools and techniques
- Build relationships with clients to better understand their business, and to enable them to better understand how to use analytics to drive their business
- Compliance of structured problem-solving approach and documentation of the same
- Meet and exceed client expectations with high quality, timely deliveries.
- Assist the team in process improvement/automation to increase efficiency
- Adhere to procedures like communication protocols, operational practices/procedures, Information security practices, attendance procedures, etc.
- Participate and actively contribute to review meetings.
BE/B.Tech in CS, IT, Maths, Stats & Masters in Analytics or equivalent (ideal)
- Minimum 2 – 3 years of relevant experience in analytics consulting and professional services
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience on ad-hoc analysis, reporting, and dashboarding analytics solutions & insights with clients
- Hands-on in database querying (Hive preferred, any SQL works)
- Ability to write code /SQL to extract data from large databases
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards/reporting/automation (Tableau preferred)
- (Preferred) Experience with Salesforce or any CRM
- (Preferred) Experience with UNICA, Oracle responses
- Must have exceptional and effective communication, organization, and time management skills
- Must be pro-active and determined (Initiates action, analytical and problem solver)
- Open mindset/Team player (open to perspectives and believer of open-source coding principles)
The anticipated salary range for this position is $90K-$110K/annum. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, paid time off, and/or other benefits also are available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits, please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.