Scrum Master - Software Development
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
Merkle’s heritage in data, technology and analytics is the foundation for our understanding of consumer insights that drives our people-based marketing strategies. Combined with our expertise in performance creative and media, we can then offer our clients content-driven, contextual and compelling customer experiences that drive business growth.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
Looking for the next step in your career as a Scrum Master?
If you’re eager to participate in challenging projects using the latest technologies, you’d like to integrate into a multicultural team where your colleagues become your friends, you strive in an Agile environment where people, learning, and delivering business value are key for success, then we’d love to hear from you :)
We start with agile and scrum 11 years ago and we really love it.
We’re hiring several Scrum Masters to help our growing agile teams working for one of Europe’s biggest telecommunications and media companies.
As part of your daily work you will:
- Promote an Agile culture.
- Facilitate sprints, retrospectives & Daily stand-ups.
- Work with the team and Product Managers to identify dependencies and remove blocker.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration within the team.
- Continuously looking into improving the team’s way of working, challenging existing processes with both the team and the rest of the business.
- Facilitate the right communication between the team and the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding international technology consultancy, where you will gain an excellent understanding of the Software Development cycle using agile methodologies and will be exposed to the newest development technologies.
Be part of our professional, collaborative, fun, and friendly work environment, where everyone can make a difference.
What we are looking for in you
- Experience managing Software Development teams.
- Professional experience using Java.
- Great communication skills, and experience communicating with people of all levels.
- Understand Agile Methodologies and apply them when needed.
- Knowledge of Scrum, Kanban and Lean methodologies and knows what works in what scenario, has a deep understanding of what drives effective product delivery.
- Experience working with and creating high-performing agile environments.
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
- Attractive and competitive salary
- Spanish/English lessons
- Free life and health insurance
- Career development through Merkle University and LinkedIn Learning
- Day off on your birthday
- Annual wellness days
- Merkle Care Employee Assistance Program
- Merkle Benefits Club
- Reduced fee in Andjoy
- 2 volunteering days per annum
- Flexible salary remuneration scheme
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience. At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in Spain as we are unable to sponsor visas at this time.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.