Senior DevOps Azure Engineer
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 300 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
Merkle Denmark was launched in 2021. We are the former Isobar/Magnetix, and for the past nine years, Mylmage has named us the best digital agency.
Do you have a vast technical knowledge and experience with DevOps and hosting on Microsoft infrastructure? Are you also good at handling new tasks, solution-oriented and service-minded? Then maybe you are the DevOps Engineer we are looking for at Merkle.
You will have a central role in our Ops team where we work on bringing together development and daily operations to ensure the best possible solution for our clients. We are focused on growing businesses through technology, innovation and user-centered design as well as on secure operations through automation, containers and cloud. We work closely together with development projects and assist them with solutions and infrastructure.
You never walk alone in Merkle. We work in teams with meaningful sparring across skills and disciplines – and you will always have a buddy by your side. In your practice team are some of the best in the country, and with your client teams you create ultimate customer experiences in close cooperation with commercial talents, creative enthusiasts and dedicated developers.
We expect the following to resonate with you.
You have vast technical knowledge, preferably within several of these areas:
- Azure infrastructure, both as IaaS and PaaS
- Azure DevOps, build and deploy
- Octopus deploy
- Scripting (Batch, Powershell)
- Surveillance and monitoring
We also expect that you:
- Speak and write high-level English
- Communicate clearly and can collaborate professionally on all levels
- Take ownership and responsibility for your assignments
- Are good at analyzing and solving problems
- Thrive in a complex environment and are able to stay on top of things
Feel the spirit and become part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in Copenhagen, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. We try our best to take good care of each other, our clients and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make, and the clients you work for, then look forward to …
- Our great workplace in central Copenhagen.
- The opportunity to think outside the box in your daily life as well as your career.
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Denmark's finest kitchen serving excellent breakfast and lunch – every day.
- Friday bars, wine tasting club, running club, cool parties and events.
How to apply
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile where we can get to know you.
There is no application deadline. Finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We will remove this job ad when filling the position.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, via email: [email protected] or by phone: 28 94 90 73.