E-commerce Developer Intern
Do you want to go on a journey in one of Denmark’s largest digital bureaus? Do you like to build online shops the right way, and do you have flair for writing codes? Then this might be something for you!
Being an intern at Merkle will give you a lot of opportunities to evolve within e-commerce.
You will be a fully integrated developer in a unique team of QA’s, back- and frontend developers, and our clients and stakeholders. A team where we help each other finishing the tasks, in a sometime busy day. You will have a mentor, who will help onboarding you and help you feeling ready for the tasks as a developer in Merkle
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are more than 250 colleagues here in Denmark and part of Merkle worldwide with more than 11,000 people. Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices.
We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion and cooperation.
We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
Methods and technologies
- Developing and implementing SAP Commerce Cloud
- Java development with pair programming and test driven development
- XML, IMPEX, SCPI and a lot of other interesting technologies.
- SCRUM & Jira and agile methods.
- Continuous delivery.
Tasks and responsibility
- Making and estimating userstories
- Developing Java code from userstories
- Active participation in Scrum ceremonies
- Cooperation with clients, business analysts, product owners and developers.
- Working with Scrum metodologies in our continuous delivery framework.
Personal og professional skills
- You come from a relevant education in IT and software development.
- You are curious and willing to learn
- You are engaging and open, and can work both independently and in teams
- You are thorough, professional, and quality minded
E-commerce development is becoming a bigger and bigger part of our company, and right now we are growing every year. As an intern you will get a lot of interesting and challenging tasks. You will get a great knowing of software development methods and test automation, and of how it is to work in an innovative company. It is very important to us that you learn a lot, evolve personally and that we have fun while doing it. There will be an opportunity to be hired afterwards if it is a great match
Where, when and how?
We are located at the center of Aarhus with a nice office at Åboulevarden 18, 2. sal, 8000 Aarhus C.
The internship will be from January to May and in that period, there will also be time to make your project in cooperation with Merkle. The internship is fulltime and unpaid – but we do offer a lot of social events, lots of learning opportunities and free breakfast and lunch.
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the internship and being part of Merkle – don’t hesitate hitting apply. Send us your CV and application as soon as possible, and on December 1st 2022 the latest.