Senior Software Engineer - Salesforce
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
We love agility and strive to a more and more agile collaboration within our teams and also with our clients. Every project is unique - and every day brings new learnings and achievements. Coding is your passion? To enrich others with your inputs, to give open feedback and to advance your team professionally makes you happy? Then read on!
You are part of our Salesforce expert team and develop innovative and performant solutions on the force.com platform. You collaborate with our consultants and work in interdisciplinary project teams.
- Working with Salesforce (mainly but not limited to Sales & Service Cloud)
- Data modeling and data manipulation
- Implementation of process automation using code and configurative way in Salesforce Platform
- Integrate with external systems
- Work closely with the client to understand the business requirements/impact and transfer them into technical requirements
- Work closely with the internal team to exchange and bring new ideas to the table to promote the knowledge and offering of the team
- Learn, improve and share your knowledge - become a Salesforce Trailblazer!
- Strong knowledge in Java / .Net / Salesforce Apex / similar technologies (min. 2 years)
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and SQL like languages
- You can break down requirements and propose solutions to fulfill those requirements
- You can consult the client in a technical capacity and present advantages and risks of a particular solution
- You have worked in small to medium sized teams before and with agile project methodologies
- Experience with cloud environments preferably Salesforce
- Experience with WebServices and interfaces (REST and SOAP)
- Experience with common IDEs and tools, such as Visual Studio Code, git, etc.
- Up to date with current web technologies backend and frontend
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Advantage if you speak/write German
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you ever feel the need to take a break from the digital world, we love to get hands on together and use pens, paper, and whiteboards for brainstorming sessions. Need to clear your head? Hit the foosball table, PlayStation, massage bench or yoga mat. For networking and (brain) food, we offer regular exchange formats, like meetings, tech labs and more. Not enough? We are full believers in education and support training, whether it be internally or externally. We support you.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background, please indicate your salary expectations and possible entry date. We look forward to hearing from you!
Personal consultancies - we only work with selected partners.
Talent Acquisition Business Partner
Phone: +381 69 789 083