Global Learning Programs Administrator
We Dream. We Do. We Deliver.
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Work directly with our LMS and Analytics teams to collect data needed to execute on development strategy (ex: Attrition data)
- Track performance & learning metrics – both on an as needed basis and in support of Quarterly Impact Reporting (measurement report of KPIs on core programming)
- Prepare and distribute learner and facilitator reports
- Visually represent data in easy to digest visual formats including infographic, charts, diagrams, map, etc.
- Manage the team inbox and respond promptly to learner inquiries and reschedule requests
- Create events, sessions, and curriculum (both VILT & OnDemand eLearning) in our LMS, Cornerstone
- Manage multiple course and facilitator delivery schedules and calendars
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource(s)
- 3 - 4 years in LMS management area A MUST! Or knowledge of the working L&D (learning and development) administration process. Along with this you will have touched either talent development, program administration, project management, internal customer service, change management, organizational development or similar role. LMS and/or L&D the priority here.
- Experience with back-end program management in Learning Management Systems (LMS) – Cornerstone preferred
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to visualize data in meaningful ways and communicate effectively with a diverse spectrum of individuals, from executives to technical staff.
- Proactive problem analysis and problem-solving with a high level of initiative.
- High level of self-management, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Experience and ability to appropriately prioritize and to effectively manage multiple projects and deliverables.
- Ability to work independently and escalate appropriately.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer service orientated.
- Ability to establish and maintain focus including solid time management skills.
- Proven ability to work with a remote team.
- Proactive, organised 'out of the box' thinker.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Fluent English
With us, you will become part of:
- An international team, where you can gain new/relevant experience.
- A dynamic environment where you will never happen to fall into a routine work
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Start-up agile atmosphere
- Friendly and fun international team of creative minds
And we offer even more:
🏜 5 weeks of vacation + 3 wellness days
❤️ 2 Volunteering days to share the kindness of your heart with others
⏰ Flexible working hours and home office after agreement with manager
🎓 Full access to Dentsu Academy, LinkedIn Learning, on-site learning sessions
🐶 Dog-friendly offices (once we move to the new offices next year)
💌 Edenred meal vouchers and cafeteria points (life/pension insurance)
🍹 Team events: company parties, monthly breakfasts, etc.
🥪 Snacks and drinks at the office
💸 Referral bonus programme
💻 Laptop + equipment
📞 Corporate mobile phone subscription