AMS Specialist (Ecommerce Expert)
About Dentsu India:
Dentsu international comprises of six leadership brands - Carat, dentsu X, iProspect, Isobar, dentsuMB and Merkle Sokrati, each supported by its specialist divisions and scaled services. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, Customer Experience Management (CXM), and Creative, dentsu international operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 66,000 dedicated specialists.
Part of dentsu International, dentsu India helps some of the biggest & most interesting brands who are our clients every day to win, keep and grow their best customers and achieve meaningful progress for their businesses. With best-in-class services and solutions in Media, CXM (Customer Experience Management) and Creative, Dentsu India is the 2nd biggest Advertising agency network in India while the dentsu international is the 5th largest in the world.
In good times and bad, we partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as we are a force for good & for meaningful growth. Our teams of optimists, entrepreneurs and first-movers coalesce around the needs of our clients, unlocking unique possibilities for sustainable value and lasting change.
Learn more at:
We are hiring for Merkle Sokrati where we are seeking to hire talented Manager – Business Strategy who has a strong knowledge of Google Ads specialist/Bing Ads/Google Analytics to deliver the best possible Analytics Implementation to our clients.
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency. For over 30 years, Fortune 1,000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with world-class brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, GEICO, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Habitat for Humanity, and many others to build and execute customer-centric business strategies. With more than 9,000 smart, dedicated people in more than 50 offices around the world, we are still growing at a rate that outpaces the market, with 2018 net revenue of $846million.
We are hiring for Merkle Sokrati where we are seeking to hire talented Sr. Associate – E-commerce who has a strong knowledge of Amazon Marketing Services or E-Commerce to deliver the best possible Analytics Implementation to-our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for day-to-day Marketplaces (including Amazon and Flipkart) and performance of client accounts, requiring interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand client goals, create, and execute strategies to exceed defined goals.
- Provide strategic insights on the campaign performance for your set of clients.
- Be responsible for all regular (and ad hoc) reporting and analysis of digital activity providing crucial insights into further sales and marketing opportunities, and effectively communicating this to the client.
- Build, watch and maintain the budget and track success metrics.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal product development efforts
- Be accountable for Quarterly Business Review meeting and showcase business growth.
- Be responsible for Quality and timely deliverables for clients’ requests.
- Any Graduate/MBA with 2+ years of relevant work experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) & other marketplaces platforms.
- Have hands on knowledge of AMS Dashboard.
- Have experience in managing the advertising spends upwards of 5 Lacs/month per client account.
- Have strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects-simultaneously.
- Have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Have an appetite for Risk and should be a strong decision-maker.
And if you’re excited about:
• Being a part of the company doing something amazing & redefining stuff.
• Making a splash in a multi-billion-dollar Digital Advertising industry
• Learning & growing far beyond your current horizon
• Competitive Compensation with the usual benefits
• A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
• A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
• Then, we would love to have a chat with you