Account Executive - Creative
We are Merkle B2B, one of the biggest and most successful B2B agencies in the world, and further part of the incredible Merkle and Dentsu parent groups. Since our establishment as a global end-to-end, best-in-class B2B agency, we are growing at a rapid and exciting pace.
Joining MerkleB2B, you will become part of a new-breed B2B powerhouse, delivering integrated B2B marketing solutions that are unparalleled in the market, working across iconic brands including Shell, Visa, Adobe, JPMorgan, Ericsson and many more.
Along the way, you will team up with inspiring colleagues across the MerkleB2B business ranging from Creative, Media, Insight, Experience and Data & Tech and become part of a truly inclusive culture where everyone is given the opportunity to thrive and create the best work of their careers; always learning and always listening to shape ideas, create culture and change behaviour.
At MB2B, we are determined to be the best - and we know that only comes from having the best people on our teams. So, as we progress and develop as a company, you will too. Within our fast-growing network, there’s plenty of opportunity to develop your skillset through market-leading training schemes, including our proprietary Merkle University courses. You’ll be encouraged to be curious, to share new ideas and to be innovative and bold – we believe great ideas should come from everyone in the team. To that end we’re also actively engaged in ensuring DEI is at the heart of what we think, say and do. We work as part of the many pillars within our global and local DEI group – and strongly encourage all of our teams to be actively involved here too. In exchange for your contribution to our award-winning company, we make sure you’ll find the right work-life balance - mental wellness is incredibly important to us so we ensure everyone takes advantage of their generous holiday allowance as well as several additional Wellness Days each year - additional days off which are enjoyed by everyone within the Dentsu group.
We know right now that the ability to work remotely is as important as the ability to come together f2f as a team and agency, so we have enabled each team to build bespoke charters to identify the rhythm and cadence of when it will add value to be in the office collaborating round a table and when it’s useful to work from where suits you – all with the goal of driving success for our clients, our teams and our agency in the smartest ways possible. We’re really proud of our company values and culture, and we want you to feel fully part of that fantastic community, something we celebrate in our regular company and team socials.
As Account Executive, you’ll be part of an entrepreneurial Client Services team, working with our clients in order to drive 100% strategic and 100% creative solutions to their challenges and being a key part of delivering projects via managing client proposals, workplans and timelines and to keep the day to day running smoothly.
· You’ll be a critical part of project delivery, being present and fully engaged throughout project delivery, building meaningful relationships with clients, and helping to hold it all together on the agency side
· You’ll support your Manager and the wider team in delivering outstanding client service through the management of key projects
· You’ll help to orchestrate a wider agency team to deliver creativity against client briefs
· You’ll build trusted relationships with your day-to-day clients and other partners
· You’ll be a key contributor to and driver of project commercial and operational processes (project planning and tracking, invoicing processes etc)
· You’ll ensure excellent execution of end-to-end strategic deliverables and creative campaigns and content programmes
· You’re reliable, well-organised and forward-looking
· You dig deep into your clients and their business to ensure you understand what’s driving them
· You manage upwards to ensure your team has the information needed to deliver
· You’re no afraid to ask questions of your team and your clients
· You’re proactive and collaborative and always come armed with ideas
You’re hungry to learn, grow and develop
· You’ll ideally have some background working in client services in a marketing agency or in project management roles
· You’re able to use MS office and might have experience using project planning programmes (not essential)
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Private Medical Insurance, Company Pension, life insurance and other corporate benefits
· A selection of other benefits including ability to buy additional holiday, season ticket loan and 2 volunteer days
Diversity & Inclusion
At Merkle, we believe that a diverse and inclusive environment improves us as a community and as a business. We want to foster an environment of growth, where ideas and contributions are actively encouraged. We need this culture of courage to continue to thrive in our fast-paced industry.
We have created seven Diversity and Inclusion Pillars. Each pillar is made up of a community of members who serve as role models and spread a message of inclusion throughout our global workplace. Pillar members are responsible for planning initiatives, events and training, along with championing change within our business. These pillars are Gender, Ethnicity, Mental Health, Religion, Disability, LGBT+, Parents & Carers.
Merkle is a place that embraces differences of opinion. To be an advocate for real change we really encourage applications from women, candidates with disabilities and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates as we recognise that these groups are currently underrepresented in our marketing/technology industry