Senior Java Developer (Financial Services - Geneva based)
As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation company, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region. We partner with brands to achieve meaningful progress as a force for growth and good.
We create world-class solutions and services that unlock new opportunities for growth and business transformation across the entire customer journey.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical guidance and suggest improvements in development processes. Develop required software features, achieving timely delivery in compliance with the performance and quality standards of the company.
- Java back-end development on several critical applications, related to various business lines and using the latest technologies
- Rich web front-end development using the latest market technologies
- Monitoring of best practices in market and bank development and industrialization
- Participation in code reviews
- Continuous delivery and deployment, shipping code to production many times per day
- Demonstrate and share passion and enthusiasm for technology and its adoption
- Contribute and support the maintenance and further development of applications
- EPFL diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 years of extensive and continuous experience in Java development (Java 8+)
- Numerous frameworks and APIs mastered including the Spring constellation and the Hibernate ORM
- 4 years of dense and continuous experience in Rich Web Application development, HTML 5 (Google Angular 10-12, Angular Material, Prime NG, AngularJS 1.x), CSS 3+
- Delivery experience within an agile environment using Scrum
- Familiar with source code management using Git
- Experience with the Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo)
- Methodological, flexible, fast learner, autonomous, team player
- Fluent in English, Excellent verbal, written communication, and negotiations skills
- French understood and spoken fluently
We work with highly motivated people, who support and enrich each other. We live the possibilities of the digital world through the home office, meaning you can work anywhere with flexible (annual) working hours. We also value face-to-face exchanges - coffee or tea, biscuits, or fruit are all welcomed on board and shared throughout our offices.
If you feel inspired by us, we’ll probably be inspired by you. Join us now and apply online to make sure we match each other’s expectations. We value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment. We welcome all qualified candidates - regardless of your gender or background. We look forward to hearing from you!