Client Infrastructure Analyst
Why Join Us?
We have a start-up feel with the backing of a large agency network. We help brands achieve tremendous competitive advantage. We thrive because we employ the best in the business. Join the team that drives the success of our global agency network. Be a part of our company’s success story.
We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high-performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
The Global Technology operating model is based around a set of principles and a clear alignment to the Business strategy. Those core themes are formed around scalability, compliant and agile solutions and propagating a significant move to cloud.
As part of ur Global Technology Transformation program, the EUC team require an experienced Client Infrastructure Senior Engineer to join its agile team. This role will report to the Head of Client Infrastructure and will be responsible for the service management and technical delivery of work across the areas of Window 10 estate, Systems Management (SCCM), Windows Virtual Desktop, Application Delivery and more.
Current projects in flight, driven by DAN’s cloud-first policy include, but not limited to;
Large-scale remediation of all Client Infrastructure, Windows 10 Upgrades – Moving to a Waas lifecycle, Group Policy Sanitation and Rationalisation, Microsoft Office 365 Upgrade and Consolidation, BitLocker Compliance, Vulnerability Management, Implementation of a Global Windows Virtual Desktop Environment, Mergers & Acquisitions migrations, Modern Client Management, Provisioning with Windows Autopilot / InTune Enrolment and SCCM co-management,
Responsible service portfolio and required core skills: Expert knowledge of Microsoft System Centre, Windows 10, GPO Management, Windows Configuration and systems, management (SCCM), Infrastructure Planning and Implementation, All Site System roles and features, Co-Management with InTune. Windows Client Standard Operating Environment (SOE), Windows as a Service, Monthly Security Update Deploymentj, Windows 10 features, Modern Management, Group Policy Management, PowerShell Scripting Experience, Active Directory, Office 365 Client, Intune – MDM and MAM Policies, Application Life cycle and delivery
- Able to effectively work independently most of the time. You are a self-starter and proactive in your approach to problems. You are able to identify and manage your priorities.
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels, oversee multiple projects and work on business-critical solutions. Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience. You can effectively “managing up” to Director, VP, SVP, and C-Level as well as collaborate across the three service lines.
- Collaboratively minded. Understand the roadmap and evangelise the approach of the global team. You strive to diplomatically work with differing insights to bring together a common purpose. Effective in a teaming environment; internally and cross-functionally collaborative. You are constantly thinking about how we can collaborate better and spread a collaborative process across the company.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of Client Infrastructure within a Service Management framework and in line with the agreed standards and Service Levels
- Responsible for managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues for Client Infrastructure
- Responsible for contributing to the delivery of technological change across Client Infrastructure
- To be the technical authority for Client Infrastructure managed by the Client team in your given region.
- Responsible for the security, resilience and monitoring of the DAN Client Infrastructure
- Represent the Client Infrastructure in Change Advisory Board meetings, Service Review meetings and the Architecture Review Board
- Responsible for fostering a practice of collaboration and continuous improvement within the Client team
- Deputation for the Client Infrastructure Manager as required
- To ensure all Client Infrastructure are designed, implemented and maintained to the correct architectural and technical best practice specifications
- Be a key stakeholder in determining whether a new release, affecting service in production, is ready for promotion
- Contribute to the design and delivery of updates or solutions to the Client environment
- Possess a detailed understanding of all DAN Client Infrastructure and the associated infrastructure
- To operate in line with the DAN IT Operating Model and Values and to promote these within the Client Team
- To contribute to the Client strategy and service/product roadmap
- To maintain a product backlog and assist the Client Infrastructure Manager to prioritise new releases and requests to customers
- To drive operational excellence across Client Infrastructure
Architectural and service delivery:
- Adhere to a best practice Service Management and Architectural framework (ITIL, TOGAF)
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the forefront of all activities
- Drive customer satisfaction to over 90% and ensure SLA attainment is consistently above the minimum requirements for the Client Infrastructure
- Keep abreast of changing trends and market developments of current and future technologies
- Identify new Client technologies that can provide benefit to DAN
Teamwork, teaching & learning support:
- To provide technical mentoring and support for individuals within the Client team
- Ability to document and produce KB articles for Lower skilled teams.
- Education to degree standard and/or equivalent qualifications/experience
- Ideally Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert or equivalent qualifications and experience
- ITIL qualification (Foundation Minimum)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft System Centre, Windows 10, GPO Management
- In-depth expertise in large global Client environments
- Excellent Client troubleshooting skills and knowledge of problem resolution methodologies
- Demonstrated in-depth experience managing complex desktop environments
- Good knowledge of IT Security protocols, processes, policies and standards
- Experience in planning, managing and controlling projects
- Involvement in implementing IT security policy and standards
- Experienced in IT service management, including change, incident and problem management
- Demonstration of the technical skills needed to handle innovation and change resulting from the implementation of new IT solutions
- Good Scripting knowledge Powershell desirable PSADTK skills.
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and functions
- Experience and knowledge of implementing technical solutions in a complex, multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience of working with enterprise-scale applications, infrastructure and software
- Proven ability to write technical documentation including high/low designs and operational manuals
- Proven ability to manage a set of complex operational services
- Experience working in an Agile environment to deliver service improvement
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment to continuous improvement
The anticipated salary range for this position I $68,000 to $106,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography.
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed for what’s next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep specialisms.
Dentsu International’s radically collaborative team of diverse creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global advertisers.
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.