Software Developer - with interest in Optimizely/EpiServer
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are 30 colleagues in the Philippines that are part of the Merkle Northern Europe Cluster consisting of 700+ colleagues whom you will work along and closely with.
Merkle is a worldwide organization with more than 11,000 people. We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion, and cooperation.
Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in the Philippines, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients, and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make, and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in Central Luzon
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Delicious dinner served every day – for free.
- Snacks + unlimited brewed coffee imported from Batangas and Benguet.
- Two weeks paid vacation yearly.
- Pizza Friday’s, employee reward system, wedding assistance, cool parties and events.
Are you a passionate software developer with solid skills in C#/.Net? And do you have experience and interest in Optimizely/EpiSeriver - and the ambition to build out our Optimizely practice? Then, you are who we’re looking for!
Along with other dedicated software developers in our backend team, you will be working on international projects, both B2C and B2B.
Primarily, we work with .Net/C# and CMS systems like Sitecore, Umbraco, and Episerver/Optimizely - with this role zooming in on Optimizely. You will be the knowledge bank in relation to the Optimizely field and will with time help us grow out this function at our Phillipine office.
We work with huge clients on all platforms and often with great complexity in the solutions. We work with architecture and integrations and help our clients both with recommendations on platform choices, integration options, and opportunities in relation to platform, products, and cloud offerings.
We use and love Scrum, Azure, Azure DevOps, cloud offerings, Visual Studio, Resharper, headless architecture, integrations, graph-ql, SQL, JSON.
A typical day will include:
- Scrum meetings, development sessions, bugfixes, development collaboration, and sparring
- Understanding the ”as is” solution and architecting the ”to be” architecture
- Discussing options within the team and building the feature/product/architecture that was agreed upon
In your professional team here, you will meet your like-minded people – some of the best in the business. We work in teams with a lot of discussion and feedback across skills and disciplines, so you will never be left alone on a task.
Developing yourself along with your projects
At Merkle, developing is not just something you will be doing on your projects. You will also continuously be developing your skills as we make sure you carry out new types of tasks based on the latest technologies and trends.
You will not be working on the same boring internal system for an eternity. We stimulate the nerd in you by providing a diverse workday with lots of challenges to keep your developer spirit alive and thriving.
We even have a specific set of objectives to help you build more experience and climb the career ladder faster. We are also passionate about real-world knowledge sharing in our team, discussing client issues, and learning from each other’s experiences. And you have regular 1:1 talks to keep track of your professional development and job satisfaction.
Working hours according to CET time zone translating to mid-shift or evening shift). We will take National Holidays in the Philippines into consideration and plan with the team.
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- You have at least 3 years of experience designing and developing Episerver/Optimizely solutions (full-time experience, not internships)
- You have approx. 5 years of experience in software development
- You know how to communicate and work together with different specialists and teams
- You are independent and have a goal-oriented attitude to your work
- You know other relevant technologies such as Sitecore and Umbraco – seen as a big plus
- You are curious by nature and always keep up with developments and can not help but put yourself into the latest
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job ad when filling the position.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected]