Tech Lead for Sitecore application
Merkle is the strong combination of local and global. We are 30 colleagues in the Philippines that are part of the Merkle Northern Europe Cluster consisting of 700+ colleagues whom you will work along and closely with.
Merkle is a worldwide organization with more than 11,000 people. We are also part of dentsu – a global agency network with more than 46,000 dedicated employees in 145 markets. But size isn’t everything. At Merkle, our mission is to help our clients provide their customers with the best experiences possible. More than anything, this requires skills, passion, and cooperation.
Merkle is a leader in data-driven customer experience management (CXM), and we deliver unique, personalized customer experiences across channels and devices. We provide expertise in customer experience strategy and consulting, user experience design, CRM, data management, commerce, mobile, content management systems (CMS), adtech and martech platforms.
Feel the spirit – and be part of it
We are a great bunch of dedicated people here in the Philippines, and surely Merkle means something different to everyone. There’s room for you to be yourself and to grow while being part of a culture and a spirit very dear to us. In fact, we try our best to take good care of each other, our clients, and the world around us. If you like the sound of succeeding with your close colleagues, the teams you join, the solutions you make, and the clients you work for, then you’ll love …
- This great workplace in Central Luzon
- A fun, diverse workday with lots of challenges.
- The sweetest and most talented colleagues in the industry.
- Delicious dinner served every day – for free.
- Snacks + unlimited brewed coffee imported from Batangas and Benguet.
- Two weeks paid vacation yearly.
- Pizza Friday’s, employee reward system, wedding assistance, cool parties and events.
Are you a front runner within your field of expertise and could you see yourself taking on the important role as our Tech Lead for a complex Sitecore application?
You will be a part of our backend team, who primarily works with .Net/C#, and CMS systems being Sitecore, Umbraco, and Optimizely/EPiServer. We work with large clients on all platforms and often with great complexity in the solutions. We work with architecture and integrations and help our clients both with recommendations on platform choices, integration options and opportunities in relation to platform, products, and cloud offerings.
We use and love Scrum, Azure, Azure devops, cloud offerings, Visual studio, Resharper, headless architecture, integrations, graph-ql, SQL, JSON.
Zooming in on the role
As our new Tech Lead, you will be developing intuitive, user-friendly solutions for our clients while putting your technical leadership skills to use. You will set the direction for our architecture and will be responsible for the execution and overall quality of the technical deliveries of a team. In close collaboration with the rest of the team, you will find the right technical approach to deliver the solutions needed to achieve the team objectives and our goals as a company.
Being a success in this role also means being a strong communicator. Both to your own colleagues and external parties as you will have a client-facing role.
- Working hours according to CET time zone translating to mid-shift or evening shift)
We will take National Holidays in the Philippines into consideration and plan with the team.
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- Excellent data modeling and development skills in Microsoft .Net preferably C#
- Solid experience with Sitecore
- Capable of writing and understanding technical documentation
- Working with version control including understanding and working in environments with CI/CD
- Quality conscience
- Capable of researching and analyzing complex solutions and features
- Knowing basics about application security
- Working with performance, logging, scalability, maintainability
- Estimation and risk assessment
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile through our application system.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job ad when filling the position.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected]