IT Supporter & Internal Project Manager
Merkle is a leading digital and customer experience management agency present in more than 25 markets. We are 12,000 souls dedicated to improving how companies and organizations serve customers and citizens, driving more effective, seamless, and enjoyable customer experiences from first touch to life-long loyalty. Merkle is part of the Dentsu Group family with sister agencies Carat, dentsu X, and iProspect. We are all champions for progress and committed to achieving meaningful change across business and society.
- A job where you get to work with some of the best people in the industry in their specific craft, whether that is software developers, sales profiles, digital strategists, etc.
- An exciting workplace with high levels of dynamism and a strong culture of companionship and team spirit
- A strong IT Support team who thrives on ensuring top-notch IT assistance to our talented co-workers
- International opportunities for work, training, and collaboration
- Some of the best company food and beverage in Copenhagen as well as weekly social events such as Friday bars, wine clubs, running events etc.
- A diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
Are you passionate about providing IT Support and ensuring a good and stable service? Can you keep calm in the storm and prioritize when having a lot on your plate? Then, you might be our new IT Supporter & Internal Project Manager.
For this position, we are looking for you who are interested in taking on a role that is split into two main responsibilities. In short, that means:
1) The first half will entail solving daily tickets and providing onsite IT support to our 300+ end users at Merkle at Vesterbro.
2) The other half will entail supporting our Head of IT Support for Northern Europe, Claus Damgaard, with project management on specific internal IT Support projects, follow-ups on BAU tasks, etc. This part is a new addition to our IT Support role and therefore, you will have an ongoing dialogue with Claus Damgaard surrounding finding the right projects and tasks to manage.
Zooming in on the “first half” of the role, you will work closely with our three other IT Supporters in Denmark, who are divided among our three locations. Each has its own location to service but we help each other out as a team. You will be paired up with our other IT Supporter at our Merkleoffice, where you will spend approx. 50% of your time. You will solve tasks for the end users at this location. These tasks that can entail everything from starting trouble to a black screen to login issues. Together with our local IT Supporters in Denmark, we do also have our Global Helpdesk which assists with solving tickets from users.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare users
- Install new Mac/PC’s
- Support for Windows 10, OSX, Mojave, Big Sure & Monterey, AD
- Maintain printers, AV-equipment, internal applications, etc.
- Managing internal IT Support projects delegated by our Head of IT Support, Claus Damgaard
We expect you to confidently tick these boxes:
- You have 4+ years of experience in IT Support
- You have experience with supporting both Mac- and Windows users (Mac OSX & iOS + Windows 10)
- You are an excellent communicator – both orally and in writing
- You are used to or at least interested in navigating in a high-paced environment. Preferably, you have experience with a large organization serving many users.
- Image deployment, primarily JSS / Dep for Macs and Microsoft SCCM for PC
- AD maintenance
- Installing and maintaining printers
- Network patching
- Office365. Mainly, Outlook, Flow, Teams, and the other Office365 products.
- Microsoft Service Manager
- ServiceNow – Ticket, Change Management system
Is your heart racing a little now? If you can see yourself in all this – both the job and being part of Merkle – we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your CV or an updated LinkedIn profile through our application system.
There is no application deadline, finding the right candidate is more important to us than a speedy process. We remove the job-ad when filling the position.
For questions regarding the position, please contact Anna Lynge, Talent Acquisition Manager, on mail: [email protected] or phone: +45 28 94 90 73.