SFMC Sr. Developer
This opportunity is within dentsu's integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network - Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle's global brands.
Merkle, a dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
Experience : 5 - 8 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Email Studio, Cloud Pages
- Journey Builder, Automation Studio , Audience Builder
- Ampscript, SSJS (Expert)
- Data Extension, Query Studio (SQL - Expert)
- Data Views (Expert)
Good to Have Skills :
- Custom Block SDK
- Integration - SOAP, REST API
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understanding of Sales Cloud objects and integration.
- Ability to build cloud pages (using smart capture) using both content blocks & HTML/CSS & JS.
- Leverage Journey Builder to develop multi-touch communications.
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences.
- Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platform, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Create, update and maintain Data extension, Users.
- Create complex journeys using Automation Studio.
- In depth Understanding of out of the box integrations and custom apps available for Salesforce Marketing cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.