This opportunity is within dentsu's integrated global capability that delivers world-class, agile services across the dentsu network - Dentsu Creative, Dentsu Media and Merkle. In this role, you will be part of Merkle, enabling delivery of innovative data and technology solutions for Merkle's global brands.
Merkle, a Dentsu company, is a leading data-driven customer experience management (CXM) company that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The company’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive hyper-personalized marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in consulting, creative, media, analytics, data, identity, CX/commerce, technology, and loyalty & promotions drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With more than 14,000 employees, Merkle has offices throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information, visit www.merkle.com.
Experience : 10 - 12 Years
Must Have Skills :
- Experience in Leading Customer Data Platform related development
- Data integrations/transformation on large data sets
- Experience with APIs (REST, Open APIs, CURL)
- Data analysis, ingestions, modelling and mapping
- Experience on any AEP, ActionIQ , Lytics, Segment, Tealium, C360
Good to Have Skills :
- Understanding of CCPA, GDPR and other Data Protection Acts
- client facing experience
- Experience with Reporting Technologies
- Expereince on Adobe Experience platform
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Design & estimate deep technical & custom development solutions that meet customer requirements
- Convert Marketing activations use cases to technical specifications on CDP
- Meet the various data system owners and understands data at granular level
- Work on Data Collection, medium to complex level of data analysis using any SQL/NOSQL
- Should have good knowledge of initial platform set up of any CDP platform.
- Should work on scope gap analysis, solution design, mapping functional and non functional requirements
- Design & Develop - Data Architecture artefacts [Data Model, ERD, Data Dictionary, Data Exchange Specs etc]
- Design & Develop - CDP Data flow specs, define data transformation rules as per the business logic.
- Design & Develop - Queries, aggregations, Segments, Audience activations, BRDs for customer journey orchestrations.
- Help customers understand CDP's capabilities and the transformative power of digital marketing
- Collaborate with team of software engineer consultants onshore & offshore
- Develop robust recommendations, proposals and scope of Work documents
- Bachelor's degree or work experience that demonstrates comparable abilities