Manager - Email Marketing
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specializes in the delivery of unique, personalized customer experiences across platforms and devices. For more than 30 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. The agency’s heritage in data, technology, and analytics forms the foundation for its unmatched skills in understanding consumer insights that drive people-based marketing strategies. Its combined strengths in performance media, customer experience, customer relationship management, loyalty, and enterprise marketing technology drive improved marketing results and competitive advantage. With 9,600+ employees, Merkle is headquartered in Columbia, Maryland, with 50+ additional offices throughout the US, EMEA, and APAC. In 2016, the agency joined the Dentsu Aegis Network. For more information visit www.merkleinc.com.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing strategies, and deliverability
- Qualified individuals possess the attributes of being smart, curious, having a sense of urgency, committed to vision, passionate, an achiever and fun/pleasant
- Bachelor's degree or above preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems Business, Marketing, Management, or related field
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Understanding of general CRM practice, preferably client facing experience
- Strong ability in problem solving and facing time/client pressure
- Preferred Marketing/Email Platform Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel, as well as other Office software
- Directly manage campaign production specialists.
- Own and manage account(s) from a campaign/production standpoint.
- Oversee intermediate projects and new client intakes.
- Oversee campaign process and production resources for SFMC / Adobe / Braze Full-Service Customers within the book of business.
- Queue management and resource assignment on incoming business.
- Participate in the new hire selection process.
- Lead and/or develop content for ongoing team training programs.
- Maintain campaign process documentation and template forms to ensure seamless service experience across book of business.
- Assist in the development, communication, and roll out backup plan across book of business during production resource outages
- Reporting: Track key metrics including Client billable activities, individual productivity, etc. Ensure immediate teams reports are current and accurate.
- Provide Campaign performance analysis data and optimization proposals when needed
The Email Campaign Manager should have previous experience as a campaign production analyst and/or in Leadership in the Email Marketing space. Special emphasis is on resource management, Customer Service, escalation management/problem resolution, gathering requirements, analysis, ability to translate business requirements into functional/business specifications, creating test plans, and developing quality assurance methodologies