IT End User Support
Merkle is a global data-driven, technology-enabled performance marketing agency and the largest independent agency in the US for CRM, digital, and search. For more than 28 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofit organizations have partnered with us to build and maximize the value of their customer portfolios. We work with brands like Dell, T-Mobile, Samsung, Geico, Regions, Kimberly-Clark, AARP, Lilly, Sanofi, NBC Universal, DIRECTV, American Cancer Society, Susan G. Komen, and many others to build and execute customer centric business strategies.
IT End-user support Engineer
- Installation, the configuration of Laptops, OS and Application Installation
- Troubleshooting and call logging for hardware and software.
- Administration of windows server active directory, user /group creation, and management.
- Support end-users and handle the tickets raised by users.
- Procurement of laptops and accessories and coordinate with vendors
- Inventory updation and management
- Coordinate and troubleshoot Internet and network-related issues.
- Administration of office 365 and exchange server
- Hardware Courses (A+/N+)
- CCNA ( certification not mandatory )