Media Science Manager
Merkle is a leading data-driven, technology-enabled, global performance marketing agency that specialises in the delivery of unique, personalised customer experiences across platforms and devices. We call it ‘people-based’ marketing, and with over 25 years’ experience, we are proud to be recognised as a global leader.
In 2016, the agency joined dentsu, one of the world’s biggest media companies to form the Customer Experience Management (CXM) Line of Business.
We are seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager with 3+ years experience in Media focused Data Science to join our market leading team. The role is a great way to launch a career as a leader managing a team of innovative media analysts as well as driving the media analytics strategy for multiple household brands as the analytics client lead. This role can also significantly contribute towards our department growth by improving existing solutions and processes.
Life as a Marketing Analytics Manager
- Acting as a team lead of up to 3 analysts and being responsible for development and growth of your team
- Responsible for success of client projects with responsibility for driving their analytics roadmap
- Being part of the leadership team in innovating and evolving our solutions in measurement, testing and audience insights
- Advising clients on maturing their approach to media measurement around concepts such as attribution and incrementality
- Quality assurance across all media science deliveries (modelling results, presentations and client documents)
- Industry trend awareness and supporting clients to act appropriately for example regarding 1st party data
What we're looking for in you
- 3+ years experience in Media Science
- Successful experience leading client projects
- Deep media measurement knowledge including the concepts of Attribution (MTA, MMM) and incrementality measurement
- Demonstrated use of data and analytics within a previous role
- Understanding of (digital) marketing strategy & concepts
A few of the benefits
- You’ll have a competitive salary, private health & dental insurance, corporate discounts and career development through Dentsu University, free access to LinkedIn learning and degree level training programs through Multiverse
- 29+ days of annual leave (25 days of regular holidays, Birthdays off and 3 additional wellness days) We also offer the opportunity to volunteer for up to 2 days per year and tend to close down the agency between Christmas and new years
- You’ll have a hybrid working schedule, with flexible start/end hours, and choosing yourself whether to work from home or our modern offices in central locations.
- We’re a friendly bunch! We host regular team socials and company-wide workshops
At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
Merkle does not discriminate against job applicants on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Experience stipulated in this job description serves as a guide only and all applications will be considered on their merits, irrespective of experience.
As part of our Diversity and Inclusion agenda, and as an Equal Opportunities employer, if you require reasonable adjustments during the selection process please engage directly with your Recruiter.